If you use the services offered by https://www.pepworldwide.ro/, by default, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- This website (commonly referred to as WEBSITE) is the property of Dr. Pendl and Dr. Piswanger Romania SRL, located in Bucharest, 17, Nicolae Golescu Street, 1st floor, district 1, registered in the Trade Register under no. J40 / 4791/2000, fiscal code no. RO13066449, bank account no. RO87 MIRO 0000 1301 6559 0901 at PROCREDIT Bank, hereinafter referred to as P&P.
- P&P may change the content of the Webite at any time, may cause changes in structure, content and accessibility, may interrupt the provision of information on the Website, without prior notice and without notice to you or to third parties.
- P&P may change, suspend, or discontinue at any time, without first notifying the website. It can also limit access to the website or to parts of the website. At the same time, P&P may limit access to certain facilities/frames in the website, may limit access to certain Ips, without notice and without any liability.
- The website content is intended for commercial use. All published materials (including, but not limited to, articles, information, photographs, data, audio / video clips – generically called content) are protected by the applicable law: Law no. 8/1996, as subsequently amended and supplemented – on copyright and neighboring rights, Law no. 84/1998 – on trademarks and geographical indications and Law no. 129/1992, republished – on industrial designs. Lack of mention of some legal texts or incidents does not lead to their inapplicability.
- The Webite and the Content are protected by the Romanian Copyright Act, as well as by the copyright provisions applicable in territories other than Romania. You may not copy, store, modify or transfer with any title, part or whole of the Webite and / or the Content. Exploitation is free, subject to non-commerciality and compliance with the terms imposed by P&P.
- Any form of copying, storing, modifying and / or transmitting the Content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of P&P.
- P&P is not responsible for any damages, existing disputes arising or arising in connection with the copying, storage, modification or transfer of all or part of the Content in any environment.
- If you believe that any material posted on this site infringes copyright or any other rights, please notify us through a message sent to one of the addresses posted in the Contact section of the website.
- All rights reserved. Users can download and print content from this site only for personal or non-commercial use.
- It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create derivative products or services as well as any means of exploiting the content of the site https://www.pepworldwide.ro/blog-ro/ except for display on a personal computer screen and the printing or downloading, for personal and non-commercial purposes, of certain explicitly designated documents or information, provided that all the elements relating to intellectual property rights, other intellectual property rights, property and conditions of use of those documents or information.
- You are solely responsible to third parties and to P&P in connection with accessing/using/exploiting content on the website.
4. USERS’ OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THE CONTACT FORM
- Access to the online content of https://www.pepworldwide.ro/ is free.
- To use the contact form, the User will need to complete detailed contact information (full name, company, mobile phone, e-mail address, occupation). More details about these data can be found in the Privacy Notice.
- All data provided by the user must be real, the user being responsible for them.
5. LEGAL LIABILITY. COMPENSATION
- P&P is not responsible for errors, omissions or delays in providing the content offered by the WEBSITE, nor for any action based on this content.
- Each WEBSITE user agrees, at P&P’s request, to exonerate https://www.pepworldwide.ro/blog-ro/ and P&P for any judicial or extrajudicial action and to cover court costs and any other expenses that may arise as a result of the user’s breach of the clauses in this document. The natural or legal persons responsible for violating the provisions of this document will be subject to the laws in force in Romania.
- P&P reserves the right to modify and update these terms at any time. Changes become effective from when they are published on the site.
6. TERMINATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- The responsibilities and obligations of the Contracting Parties under these Terms and Conditions will remain in force until such time as the agreement ceases to be on either side. You may transmit any vagueness, related to the Terms and Conditions of the Website at any time, by written notice addressed to P&P at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
7. CONFLICT RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW.
- The contract will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Romanian law. Any conflict that has arisen will be solved amicably. If this is not possible, the first remedy is mediation, under the law, and if this fails, appeal to the competent Romanian courts at P&P’s headquarters.
8. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can read the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by publishing information on updates and/or changes made available on the channels of communication. It is your responsibility to periodically check the website for any policy change. Continued use of the site after publishing updates and/or changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.