This website is owned and operated by Dr. Pendl and Dr. Piswanger Romania SRL located in Bucharest, Nicolae Golescu Str. 17, 1st floor, district 1, registered in the Trade Register under no. J40 / 4791/2000, fiscal code no. RO13066449, account no. RO87 MIRO 0000 1301 6559 0901 opened at PROCREDIT Bank, Victoria Branch, hereinafter referred to as P&P.
The information collected on our website(s) and applications is stored in the European Union and is subject to Regulation 679/2016.
The information we collect
We collect information about you, when you fill out a contact form from our site. We collect the following information directly from you: name, surname, occupation, telephone number, email, employer company, the place you contact us.
How we use the information we collect
Your information will be used by P&P to communicate with you about the development programs presented on our platform https://www.pepworldwide.ro/
Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental applications. In some situations, we will also use your information to protect P&P’s rights and property, the rights of users, candidates, employees, or other interested parties, as required by law.
To receive regular updates on new development programs introduced onto the PEP platform.
Who can access your information?
Your information can be shared with third parties.
P&P may sometimes be required to disclose your information to third external parties, such as local authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and / or agencies of law enforcement in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or in response to a legal procedure. We also share your personal information with third parties if we have your consent or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security breaches or technical issues or to protect against abuse of property rights or against violation of P&P safety, users, other candidates, employees and other targeted persons, or in the cases provided by law.
P&P is not intended nor collects through the site, knowingly, information from persons aged under 18 years.
How do we share information with third parties?
External service providers
Where necessary, we will commission other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks that contribute to our services on our behalf, within the framework of processing data for which you have given explicit consent. We can, for example, provide personal data to agents, contractors or partners for hosting our databases, for data processing services or to send you the information you have requested. We will share or make available to external service providers that information to the extent necessary to process your requests. This information cannot be used by them for any other purpose, especially for their purposes or for third parties. External service providers of Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania SRL are contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of the personal data.
We will only disclose your personal data to public bodies if this is required by law. For example, the Company will respond to requests from courts of law, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and other public and official authorities, that may include such authorities outside of the country of residence as well.
How long will we keep personal data?
Unless you oppose the processing of our personal data and / or ask us to delete your personal data, we will store your data for a limited period of time, which may be:
– 24 months for situations where you do not contract services from the PEP platform,
– Until the contract is finalized, in situations where the company that you represent and on whose behalf the request was made, has contracted services from the PEP.
Your legal rights
As concerned person, you have specific legal rights with respect to the personal data we collect from you. Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania SRL will respect your individual rights and take care of your interests properly.
- Right of Withdrawal of Consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Right to rectification: You can get from us the rectification of personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to keep personal data – which is being used continuously and is in our possession or control – accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to us.
- Right to Restriction: You may obtain from us the personal data processing restriction if:
– you challenge the accuracy of personal data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy,
– processing is illegal and you require restriction of processing rather than deletion of personal data,
– we no longer need your personal data, but you ask for it to be ascertained, exercised or defended, or
– you oppose processing while we check that our legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- Right of access: You can ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about which categories of personal data we have in our possession or control, why they are used, from where we have collected it, if they are not collected directly from you and to whom it has been disclosed, if any. You may obtain a free copy from us containing the personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy you may request.
- Portability: Upon request, we will transfer your personal data to another operator, if technically possible, provided the processing is based on your consent or is required for the performance of a contract. Rather than receiving a copy of your personal information, you may request that we transfer your data directly to another operator you specified.
- Right to Deletion: You can obtain from us personal data deletion if:
– your personal data is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– you have the right to oppose further processing of your personal data (see below) and to execute this objection to processing;
– personal data has been processed unlawfully,
Unless processing is required:
– in order to fulfill a legal obligation that requires our processing;
– in particular for legal data retention requirements;
– for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right.
- Opposition: You may object – at any time – to data processing with special personal data, provided the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process personal data if we cannot demonstrate solid, legitimate, and major interest in the processing or the establishment, exercise or defense of a right. If you object to processing, please specify whether you want to delete your personal data or the restriction of our processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the case of an alleged violation of the privacy law in force, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in the country where you live or where the alleged violation occurred.
- Time period: We will try to meet the request within 30 days. However, the period may be prolonged for specific reasons relating to the specific legal law or complexity of the request.
- Access restriction: In some situations, we may not be able to grant you access to all or part of your personal data because of legal provisions. If we refuse your access request, we will inform you of the reason of the refusal.
- Inability to identify: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data because of the identification elements provided in your application.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are not able to comply with your request to exercise legal rights as described in this section unless you provide additional information to enable us to identify you.
Personal data security
P&P adopts all security measures to protect the personal information of its users. Upon filing your personal data on our site, the information will be protected both offline and online. All user information is confidential. Only employees whose specific activity involves working with personal information have access to user identification data. Servers where personal user identification information is stored are also located in a secure location.
Exercise of your legal rights:
To exercise your legal rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Cristiana Deca, in writing or textually, by writing an email to email@example.com, by telephone at 0742297538 or by letter to the address indicated herein: Bucharest, Bd. Unirii, nr. 47, bl. E3a, sc.1, et. 4, ap. 08, district 3.