Throughout the world, executives give credit to execPEP for their business success, work-life balance, and control. As proof of this, PEPWorldwide is the provider of productivity solutions for over 50% of Fortune 500 companies
In June 2012, Harvard Business Review conducted a survey of directors that revealed the following statistics:
- 82% get less than 7-8 hours of sleep per night, often waking up extraordinarily tired;
- 70% did not have regular breaks throughout the day to refresh their energy
- 70% ate lunch at their offices, if they ate;
- 65% fail to have constant physical activity;
- 68% felt they did not spend enough time with their families and often their minds were stuck in office problems,
- 71% feel that they do not have enough time to do what they like.
PEP® is an effective new approach to work management. PEP® is not a course or seminar and you do not have to look to a remote location. The PEP® program takes place within your own company / office.
Executive-PEP® is designed for the busy senior executive who’s schedule does not allow time to participate in the standard PEP® Program. In addition to the PEP® format, the program addresses the specific needs of the participant.
The program is done one-on-one (the executive assistant should also be included in the sessions) and spans four half days over a period of 3 to 4 months.